Joe Kernan of CNBC’s lively morning news and talk program, Squawk Box, interviewed Nick Coleman, CEO of Ship Sticks. The interview took place on October 26, 2015, and in it, Coleman talks about how his company caters to travelers who love to golf.
Ship Sticks Interview Highlights
Ship Sticks, picks up, ships, and delivers golf bags and luggage both domestically and internationally to customers’ hotels, clubs, or homes. For men and women who want to take their golfing equipment with them, Ship Sticks simplifies the process of getting golf luggage to wherever you are staying or playing.
Coleman points out several ways that Ship Sticks save their customers time, money, and hassle.
- Prices start at $39 for Ground shipping and are based on time in transit and travel distance.
- Ship Sticks can save their customers up to 50% compared to checking golf bags at an airline or shipping equipment independently through a carrier.
- Shipping with airlines is a risky endeavor as bags often get lost and because different airlines classify golf equipment differently.
- Ship Sticks has shipped more than 200,000 bags domestically, with a 98% on-time shipping rate — greater than that of UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Ship Sticks partners with top golf courses around the world for easy and efficient pick-up and delivery scheduling.
- Carrier pick-up clubs at the designated location (home, office, club, hotel, etc.) to save customers time.
- Customer Support tracks each shipment of golf gear 100% on route to its destination.
- Customers have the ability to book same-day shipments.
Simplify the way you travel with Ship Sticks. Ship Sticks will always go the extra mile to ensure your clubs arrive on time to wherever you are staying or playing. See why so many golf enthusiasts are raving about Ship Sticks.