FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How do I pack my clubs for shipping?
- How much insurance do I need?
- Is there a weight limit for my golf bag?
- How far in advance can I schedule a shipment?
- Can I ship multiple bags at once?
- Can I add hotel check-in information to my shipping label?
- Do I have to ship my clubs in a box?
- Where do I get a box?
- Who is picking up my clubs?
- Can I ship my clubs from my home?
- Do you guarantee delivery on International Shipments?
- Do I have to be home on my pick up date?
- Can I drop my clubs off at a UPS or FedEx Store?
- Can I ship internationally?
- Can I create a round trip shipment to ship my clubs to and from my golf destination?
- What happens if my clubs don’t arrive before me?
- Do I have to be a golf professional to use Ship Sticks?
- What if my club professional doesn’t use Ship Sticks?
- How do I register?
- Is it free to sign up with Ship Sticks?
- Can I ship other items besides golf clubs?
- How do I contact Ship Sticks?
- Q: How do I pack my clubs for shipping?
- A: Your clubs need to be packed in a shipping container -a golf travel bag, hard case, or box. Make sure the shipping container is completely sealed and all zippers, buckles, latches are tight and secure. You will have to affix the shipping label to the shipping container as securely as possible with clear packaging tape.
- Q: How much insurance do I need?
- A: We understand the value of your clubs and automatically build in a baseline of $1,000 of insurance. You are able to add up to $3,500 to insure any single golf bag. Ship Sticks suggests at least $1,500 of insurance.
- Q: Is there a weight limit for my golf bag?
- A: Yes. Standard golf bags must be 42 pounds or less to receive the stated discounts. If the total package weight exceeds 42 pounds, you must select the option for “Staff/XL” bag (up to 56 pounds). If a bag is shipped and it outweighs the maximum allowance for the bag size, the bag could be delayed in transit.
- Q: How far in advance can I schedule a shipment?
- A: You may schedule a shipment up to 60 days in advance. You will be able to print your shipping label immediately after scheduling your shipment.
- Q: Can I ship multiple bags at once?
- A: Yes, to ship more than 1 bag at a time, under Package Details (Step 3), click the “Bag Count” drop down arrow and select the number of bags you want to ship.
- Q: Can I add hotel check-in information to my shipping label?
- A: Yes, under Package Details (Step 3) you can type in any information you would like. For example: Confirmation Number XXXXX, Checking in XX/XX/XX, Guest of John Smith.
- Q: Do I have to ship my clubs in a box?
- A: No. You can ship your clubs in a travel bag, hard case, or box.
- Q: Where do I get a box?
- A: You can purchase a golf bag shipping box at your local UPS or FedEx store.
- Q: Who is picking up my clubs?
- A: One of our logistics providers will pick up your clubs. Your shipping label will indicate UPS or FedEx.
- Q: Can I ship my clubs from my home?
- A: Yes you can ship you clubs from your home, office, golf course or drop them off at the nearest UPS or FedEx store.
- Q: Do you guarantee delivery on International Shipments?
- A: Ship Sticks will make all efforts to maximize the likelihood of a timely Customs clearance process and to minimize duties, taxes or other fees imposed by Customs or similar authorities. The customer is responsible for supplying Ship Sticks with the complete contents of each Item in the shipment. All documents and images provided to Ship Sticks must be clear and legible. Any additional duties, taxes or other fees incurred during the Customs process will be passed on to the Customer. Fees may be charged to Customer’s credit card given during booking or may be billed directly from third party Customs brokerage or shipping company. If an Item is delayed by Customs or similar authority, Ship Sticks will make every possible effort to resolve the issue and have the Item released, yet Customs delays are out of the realm of Ship Sticks immediate authority. Ship Sticks will not be liable for any losses resulting from delays that occur due to Customs inspections for international shipments. Items delayed due to Customs or similar authorities during international shipments will not be covered under the Delayed Shipments Warrantee. You acknowledge that any goods shipped by Ship Sticks are subject to confiscation by United States and foreign Customs officials and other similar agencies.
- Q: Do I have to be home on my pick up date?
- A: No. The clubs need to be easily accessible so the UPS or FedEx driver can pick them up (front porch, in front of garage, etc…)
- Q: Can I drop my clubs off at a UPS or FedEx Store?
- A: Yes you may choose to drop you clubs off at any local UPS or FedEx store. Your shipping label and confirmation email will indicate which type of store you need to drop off at.
- Q: Can I ship internationally?
- A: Yes, to ship internationally or get an international quote you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with your pick up location, delivery location and dates of your trip or you can call a Ship Sticks at (855)867-9915 and a Ship Sticks Representative will provide you a quote
- Q: Can I create a round trip shipment to ship my clubs to and from my golf destination?
- A: Yes, to create a round trip shipment, under Shipment Details (step 4) select “Round-Trip” and select return pick up and return arrival dates.
- Q: What happens if my clubs don’t arrive before me?
- A: Please contact Ship Sticks toll-free at 1-855-867-9915 and a customer service representative will be happy to help locate your clubs, as well as take care of your immediate golf needs.
- Q: Do I have to be a golf professional to use Ship Sticks?
- A: No, anyone can use Ship Sticks!
- Q: What if my club professional doesn’t use Ship Sticks?
- A: Well, tell him to get his act together! We suggest that you ask your pro to go to www.shipsticks.com and sign up. Then you can start enjoying the convenience and savings of the Ship Sticks service.
- Q: How do I register?
- A: If you are a PGA golf professional and work at a golf facility, simply go to www.shipsticks.com. If you are a golfer and would like to ship your clubs using Ship Sticks, click SHIP NOW on the Ship Sticks homepage.
- Q: Is it free to sign up with Ship Sticks?
- A: Yes! Signing up is absolutely free.
- Q: Can I ship other items besides golf clubs?
- A: Yes, you can also ship luggage, skis, snowboards &/or snow boots.
A carry-on bag that would fit in an airline overhead compartment. 25lbs max weight and a max dimension of 45 inches.
A bag you would take for 5-7 days of travel. 50lbs max weight and max dimensions of 62 inches
This bags primary characteristics is its weight. Up to 75lbs and a max dimensions of 74 inches
- max dimensions of 45 inches
- Q: How do I contact Ship Sticks?
- A: Email – email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (855) 867-9915